22 Jul Safety and Style Go Hand in Hand
Everyone from the dedicated stylists at our Parma hair salon and the expert colorists at our Broadview Heights salon to the nail techs at our Strongsville hair and nail salon, has challenges these days. We’re just glad to be able to be open so that you can cross ‘not being able to get your hair done’ off your list of Covid complaints.
This is a difficult time for EVERYBODY and we want you to know that we really appreciate your understanding and support. We posted our new policies, which are designed with the safety of our guests and our amazing stylists and staff in mind, on Facebook. Here are a few key points from the new salon policies:
- For the time being, we have suspended walk-in appointments. When it’s time for a cut, color or mani/pedi, just give us a call and schedule a time that works for you.
- We know you love your stylists so, please, if you don’t feel well, stay home so they can stay safe.
- Everyone needs to wear a mask – that goes for our staff and our clientele. If you need a mask, we will have disposable ones that you can purchase for a dollar.
- Because we are limited to 50 percent occupancy, we can only allow clients with scheduled appointments into the salon. If some gave you a ride, they’ll have to wait in the car. Or they could take a stroll through the neighborhood and soak up some of that summer sunshine. You could also call someone when you are ready to go home.
- We are also asking everyone to wash and/or sanitize their hands when they arrive at the salon. We will have sanitation stations (it sounds kind of cool, doesn’t it?) and washrooms available for you.
- We had to take out our self-service beverage station. And, for now, you will not be permitted to bring your own food or beverages in.
- Waxing services are off limits (how’s that for an excellent excuse!).
- We have set aside special hours at all three of our locations – including our Parma hair salon, our Broadview Heights salon and our Strongsville hair and nail salon – for clients who in a high-risk category, including seniors.