29 Jan Make 2019 a fabulously colorful year with a little help from the best hair salons in Cleveland!
Happy New Year! This is the one! You’ve been promising yourself for how long now that you’re going to put yourself higher up on your list of priorities? What are you waiting for? You deserve to be #1. And at Illusion Unlimited’s salons in Cleveland, Ohio you always will be.
How about starting the year with a fabulous new hair color.You’ll find experienced colorists who can color your world beautiful at all three of our convenient locations, including our Strongsville salon on Pearl Road, our Broadview Heights location on Royalton Road and our hair salon in Parma, Ohio on Broadview Road.
All of our salons in Cleveland are equipped with special lighting to assure your new color is just right. It may be a grey winter day outside, but inside our Parma hair salon, you’ll be bathed in ‘day-light.’ lighting, not only because it’s better for you, but because of how it dramatically improves the end result of our hair color services. You don’t have to step outside in the cold to see what your new hair color really looks like. We’ve brought that natural light inside and it gives some amazing results.
Need some inspiration?
Allure magazine recently featured some of the hottest hair color trends for 2019.
We love the magazine’s approach! “When it comes to beauty trends, nothing is ever really out,” they say. “That being said, there are looks that naturally come and go — especially when it comes to hair color.”
The talented team at Illusion Unlimited’s Broadview Heights, Strongsville and Parma, Ohio salons can help you determine which one of these trending looks from Allure’s list will look the best on you!
- Faded Pastel: “It’s more of a wash of color, as opposed to a saturated pastel.”
- Cool Brunette: With cool-toned highlights, Allure says, “This brown is anything but mousy. It’s ashy and of course, cool — in every sense of the word.” They emphasize the importance of choosing the right cool-toned shade.
- Living Coral: This is the peachy hue that brightened Julia Roberts face when she was out promoting her latest movie.
- Dirty Brunette: “The hue is a natural-looking brunette color that incorporates dark blonde pieces with a more neutral, smoky vibe. It’s not warm or cool — it’s somewhere in the middle.”
- Dark Blonde: “There are so many perfect dark blonde shadestrending right now, it’s hard to pick a favorite. It’s low-maintenance, pretty, and a great way to winterize your blonde hue.”
- Dusty Copper: “Still gives you that gorgeous red shade, but a little bit toned down.”
- Antique Gold: “Let white blonde take a back seat in 2019 for this fresher take on platinum hair.”
To contact our Parma Hair Salon:
5715 Broadview Rd.
Parma, Ohio 44134
To contact our Broadview Hts. Salon:
1100 Royalton Rd.
Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147
To contact our Hair Salon in Strongsville:
13500 Pearl Rd., Suite 127
Strongsville, Ohio 44136